Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is Guerlain bronzer the best?

I've been thinking about buying a nice bronzer for this summer. Guerlain is supposed to be one of the best out there. I'm currently using bare minerals warmth. If anyone has tried Guerlain, let me know if it's worth buying. I also have fair skin with a little bit of pink in it. thank youIs Guerlain bronzer the best?
Ive been a make up artist for almost 20 years so trust me on this....usually when you buy make uo yopur buying technology, packaging, and lots of crap that has nothing to do with making you look better you can sped 3 bucks for a certin shade of eyeshadow or 30 and pretty much get the same results. Bronzer is a litlle different, guerlaines formulation has just enough pigment in it to flatter any skin shade without looking orange or muddy. you can use it year round like blush or just in the summer for a tan look. I swear by it and keep it in the kit I carry everywhere....spend a few more bucks and get it, youll be happy you did and for the love of God stay out of the sun!Is Guerlain bronzer the best?
The best bronzers honestly come from Bee Luscious Cosmetics! I highly recommend their limited edition Rio de Janeiro Bronzer truly gorgeous.





Also check out their channel they take requests.


http://www.youtube.com/user/BeeLusciousC鈥?/a>
I use MAC's Golden bronzer and I love it. It isn't too strong of a color and isn't obnoxiously shimmery like many are. I've never used Guerlain, but I've tried many and havent found one I like better then macs
I was not thrilled with Guerlain, for the price it was only OK. The best bronzers I have tried were from Smashbox cosmetics. They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness