Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you like the Guerlain egyptian eyeliner?

here is a pic, I wanna give it a try, nice package though, so many ppl complain it is difficult to use?


http://www.splendicity.com/ebeautydaily/鈥?/a>Do you like the Guerlain egyptian eyeliner?
packages aren't everything.


most eyeliners are the same, but if you want a good eyeliner, the marker ones from calvin klein, armani, and chantecaille, or le metier work very well.


[bergdorf has quite a few very nice ones, including the ones above(i think)]Do you like the Guerlain egyptian eyeliner?
yes I do. I use it present day. the guerlain terracotta kohl liner is one of what I've collected because of the beautiful package. all of guerlain products have got so feminine package and they're a bit pricey but deserve every penny. it provide a long wearing, beautiful color and easy to use. the package is also the top of my fave.
Na, I don't like it. Its too fancy and it probably messy when you put it on at first. It would wear it if I was going to a dinner party or a fancy party but not every day.





I don't really recommend it but I do recommend this if you want something posh and fancy....





http://well.ca/beauty/products/maybellin鈥?/a>





Hope I could help!
woooah way pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness