Monday, November 30, 2009

I am 22 years old, and will be in Australia during their hot summer. Could I wear Sharlimar Guerlain perfume?

I used to wear BCBG Girls, Davidoff Cool Waters, Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers, and scents like that. Is Sharlimar Guerlain to old for me or not right for summer?





Sharliman scents are: Family: oriental. Top notes: lemon, bergamot. Middle notes: jasmine, may rose. Base notes: iris, incense, opoponax, tonka bean, vanilla.





And what about Issey Miyake for Ladies - # With the lightness of rose essence, freshly picked gardenia, gaiac wood and milky amber


A series of extremely fragrant ingredients


A luminous, fresh and lively scent





Any advice if I can wear these in summer at my age? If not, what do you suggest?I am 22 years old, and will be in Australia during their hot summer. Could I wear Sharlimar Guerlain perfume?
not to sure about perfumes but check out this site for reviews by other perfume loversI am 22 years old, and will be in Australia during their hot summer. Could I wear Sharlimar Guerlain perfume?
As long as you smell nice you'll be OK. Aussie summers are usually suitable for antiperspirant-deodorant and not much else. Besides, you will need to re-apply every time you get out of the pool :)


Pick the one that doesn't smell like flowers, the killer bees LOVE flowers... OK, I made that last bit up.
I suggest that you stop thinking about perfume so obsessively. Just find one that you like and wear it. And when did you have have to be a certain age to wear certain perfumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness