Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do u pronounce ';guerlain';?

...also if u could help on ';givenchy';How do u pronounce ';guerlain';?
en francais: gare lan, emphasis on the first syllable





givenchy: jee von shee, emphasis on middle syllableHow do u pronounce ';guerlain';?
Givenchy is ';gee-von-shee';


not sure about the other one.
I don't know about ';guerlain';, but ';givenchy'; is: g-vnch, zh-v盲-sh.


Although, my fonts aren't coming out right on here, follow the link below, and it will sound it out for you if you click on the speaker icon.
very carefully
I could help you with ';Givenchy';. In addition to being a former French painter, it was also the name for my black lab.





You would pronounce it as ';gi-VON-shay';
gare lang (*the r-sound is kinda like the j-sound in spanish but you really use your throat...and the ';lain'; sound at the end should sound really nasal).





I think the next word should sound like gah von shee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness