Sunday, November 29, 2009

Has anyone tried face powders from Laura Mercier or Guerlain?

I use Chanel right now and love it, but I was just shopping for another shade and saw these 2 brands as well. I have never tried either one of these. I have very sensitive skin. Does anyone know if these are as good as Chanel, better than, or should I just stick with Chanel?Has anyone tried face powders from Laura Mercier or Guerlain?
Never.Has anyone tried face powders from Laura Mercier or Guerlain?
Yes when i was younger,But i have found makeup that is much better then anything else out their and have been using it ever since! Plus it pays me to do so . I am a Health and beauty Consultant and these kind of Questions i answer all the time. I own my own business on line and I am partnered with a company that is the vehicle to financial freedom, with over 50 years biz experience it's Rated the #1 Health%26amp; Beauty site in the world !!! If you would like more information on this you can e-mail me and i will give you all that ! I also have Very sensitive skin and i agerentee you will never have to worry about the right Makeup or face cleaners again gerenteed! How meny companies do you know that give you 160 days money back gerentee?? mine dose E-mail @ tazz1042006@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness