Sunday, November 29, 2009

Has anyone tried the Guerlain scent for men L Instant, what do you think?

Can someone also tell me which version of L Instant for men lasts longer during the day, the eau de toillete, or the eau de extreme version ?Has anyone tried the Guerlain scent for men L Instant, what do you think?
My husband and I smelled the eau de toilette at Macy's and I loved it. He didn't. Unfortunately I haven't smelled the Extreme version to know which one lasts longer. However, being a fan of designer perfumes and a user of Guerlain perfumes I can assure that all of them last all day. That's to be expected of any designer perfume. Their lovely sent always stay with you all day (unlike cheap perfume).





L'Instant by Guerlain, is said to have fresh notes of jasmine, citrus and star anise, leading to notes of hibiscus, patchouli, sandalwood, lapsang tea and bitter cacao bean.Has anyone tried the Guerlain scent for men L Instant, what do you think?
the extreme version but i dont like either as when translated it means odour of toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan forgiveness