Sunday, November 29, 2009

Has anyone tried the brand Guerlain? How is it?

I have tried Guerlain products before. I think they are wonderful. I used Guerlain's bronzer and pearl-shaped powder. Also, Guerlain makes famous fragrances, all with stories behind each fragrance, such as Samsara.





The House of Guerlain is located in France, and if you like Guerlain products, I hear it's a great place to visit.Has anyone tried the brand Guerlain? How is it?
I live in France and here, Guerlain is one of the classiest brands. Rather expensive and always excellent quality. I like wearing Guerlain perfume because I can be confident that I don't smell like cheap perfume when I'm wearing Guerlain. Living where I do.......people know their perfumes and they know the difference between the cheap stuff and the good stuff.





My mother-in-law uses only Guerlain especially their lipstick.Has anyone tried the brand Guerlain? How is it?
Yes, good, read the review
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan forgiveness